Christmas at The Rock
Christmas at The Rock
Christmas at The Rock is celebrated as a season of giving—giving of ourselves for the betterment of someone else. Enrich your family’s Christmas this year, and other families by participating in Christmas at The Rock.
Here are four magnificent opportunities to love our community to life at Christmas time.
Project Christmas Tree
At The Rock, we decorate our Christmas trees with ornaments that have the “vital statistics” of children from our church family that have requested assistance. Will you help bring the joy of Christmas to a precious member of our family?
If you wish to help:
- Take an ornament and register it with your name at one of the registration tables for Project Christmas Tree. (Note: Each child will be assigned an ID number in place of their name).
- Bring your gifts to The Rock on or before the deadline (Monday, December 8) and check those in at the table with the ID number on each package.
- Get ready to have the best Christmas ever as we share the gift of love with our church family!
If you have a child in need of assistance, fill out a Project Christmas Tree registration application available in the church foyer.
Operation Reach-Out Stocking Stuffers
“Operation Reach Out” will be taking hundreds of Christmas Stockings to the streets of the Inland Empire. We need stockings and stocking stuffers.
The following items are collected for these very special stockings:
• Comb Sets • Toothpaste • Erasers • Candy • Shoe Laces
Heart 2 Heart - Love in a Gift Bag
Heart 2 Heart convalescent ministry takes hundreds of gift bags filled with love, joy, and Christmas cheer into the many different Convalescent Hospitals they minister to throughout the year.
We need the following items to fill our Love in a Gift Bags:
• Socks • Slippers • Lap Blankets • Stocking Caps • Sweat Shirts • Gloves
Homeless Ministry reaches out to the homeless in need of the basic essentials of life. Help the local community of the homeless this Christmas by bringing in the much needed items that help them throughout the winter season.
The following items are needed for these very special people:
• Jackets/Sweatshirts • Hygiene Products • Blankets • Socks • Backpacks • Hats and Scarves • Calling Cards • Bus Passes